It’s the 1st of December tomorrow, and the Christmas party season has officially started. We have a beautiful Baileys cocktail for you to enjoy that is incredibly easy to make and even has a little bit of espresso in it which makes it the perfect after dinner treat.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml espresso
- 25ml vodka
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: 3 coffee beans
1. Pop some ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour in the Baileys.
2. Add the espresso and vodka.
3. Shake it up until everything is perfectly blended and the liquid is silky smooth.
4. Strain into a cocktail glass, finish by gently placing three coffee beans on the top of the cocktail and enjoy.